We manage income investments in the student housing asset class, an innovative sector that is rapidly developing in the Italian market even if it is already established in the international market.
- 01: Technical and financial analysis of properties
- 02: Analysis and study of the reference market
- 03: Commercial and technical due diligence
- 04: Evaluation
- 05: Income of the property and total management
- 06: Guarantee of return on investment
UniHousing proposes itself as a reference point and advisor to investors who intend to operate successfully in the Italian student housing market and, more generally, short renting sector.
Asset Management and Development
UniHousing offers a management and development service for the management and development of real estate assets in line with the short-medium-long-term objectives of the property.
- 01: assistance in defining investment strategies and the goals of the properties for student housing / short renting residences
- 02: planning of enhancement measures
- 03: control of the technical, economic and financial feasibility of the investment
- 04: coordination of property management activities
- 05: coordination of agency activities
Unihousing offers its professionalism to institutional investors, real estate funds, insurance companies, banks, public bodies and anyone who administers and manages important real-estate assets.
The company puts the know-how acquired through its proven experience in the management of real-estate assets at the service of its clients.
Unihousing offers a service that deals with the planning, execution and monitoring of all the activities involved in the realization of a real-estate project.
The Unihousing Project Management Department mainly carries out the following activities:
- 01: Participates in the drafting of investment budgets and Value Engineering activities
• 02: Participates in the definition of the project hypotheses, providing technical and commercial advice
• 03: Manages the phase concerning the research and selection of contractors by actively checking prices, quantities and conditions applied
• 04: Verifies the production of all the necessary technical and legal documentation from suppliers
• 05: Check requests for administrative approvals and building permits
• 06: Participates in the definition of the Work Schedule timing and takes care of its drafting and constant updating
• 07: Supervises and monitors the professionals, companies and external suppliers employed on construction sites at each stage of development
• 08: Produce a report on the progress of the project.