Unihousing gives the property owner,
whether it is an individual unit or complex, an integrated offer that includes all management services:
Guaranteed incomeWe guarantee rent payment for the entire duration of the contract, immediately
We guarantee rent payment for the entire duration of the contract, immediately.
Significant capital gainWe constantly increase the value of the real estate assets that we manage in the medium to long term (5 - 10 years)
Significant capital gain
We constantly increase the value of the real estate assets that we manage in the medium to long term (5 – 10 years)
Savings and stabilityThere are no costs or risks to the property as we bear all brokerage costs and responsibilities related to the rental agreement beyond the risks of vacancy and losses due to late payment.
Savings and stability
There are no costs or risks to the property as we bear all brokerage costs and responsibilities related to the rental agreement beyond the risks of vacancy and losses due to late payment.
Total managementWe free the property from all management related activities of the buildings, both operational and administrative.
We free the property from all management related activities of the buildings, both operational and administrative.
Unihousing takes care of every bureaucratic aspect and offers the property owners and students, as well as parents, a “turnkey” solution
Assured monthly income
An important entity that guarantees the monthly rent payment
Insured tenants for rental risk and third party liability
Possibility to benefit from 10% flat-rate income tax
Zero commitment in the management of tenants
Receive an income even during months when the apartment is empty
Flexible lease duration
Property monitoring service to keep the apartment and furnishings in good condition
Possibility to access all additional services
We manage income investments in the student housing asset class, an innovative sector that is rapidly developing in the Italian market even if it is already established in the international market.
- 01: Technical and financial analysis of properties
- 02: Analysis and study of the reference market
- 03: Commercial and technical due diligence
- 04: Evaluation
- 05: Income of the property and total management
- 06: Guarantee of return on investment
UniHousing proposes itself as a reference point and advisor to investors who intend to operate successfully in the Italian student housing market and, more generally, short renting sector.
Asset Management and Development
UniHousing offers a management and development service for the management and development of real estate assets in line with the short-medium-long-term objectives of the property.
- 01: assistance in defining investment strategies and the goals of the properties for student housing / short renting residences
- 02: planning of enhancement measures
- 03: control of the technical, economic and financial feasibility of the investment
- 04: coordination of property management activities
- 05: coordination of agency activities
Unihousing offers its professionalism to institutional investors, real estate funds, insurance companies, banks, public bodies and anyone who administers and manages important real-estate assets.
The company puts the know-how acquired through its proven experience in the management of real-estate assets at the service of its clients.
Unihousing offers a service that deals with the planning, execution and monitoring of all the activities involved in the realization of a real-estate project.
The Unihousing Project Management Department mainly carries out the following activities:
- 01: Participates in the drafting of investment budgets and Value Engineering activities
• 02: Participates in the definition of the project hypotheses, providing technical and commercial advice
• 03: Manages the phase concerning the research and selection of contractors by actively checking prices, quantities and conditions applied
• 04: Verifies the production of all the necessary technical and legal documentation from suppliers
• 05: Check requests for administrative approvals and building permits
• 06: Participates in the definition of the Work Schedule timing and takes care of its drafting and constant updating
• 07: Supervises and monitors the professionals, companies and external suppliers employed on construction sites at each stage of development
• 08: Produce a report on the progress of the project.